So easy. So great. So yummy.
Fruit ‘N’ Yogurt Parfait Family Meal-Prep
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
3 cups rolled oats
⅓ cup vegetable oil
½ cup honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
Pinch of salt
Assorted fruits and nuts, to your liking
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC
- In a medium bowl combine granola ingredients, stir until well mixed.
- Pour mixture onto a greased baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes, tossing halfway through to ensure even baking.
- Save granola for up to 2 months, or use right away.
- Assemble parfaits in bowls or mason jars (great for on the go!. Layer yogurt with granola and your choice of assorted mixed fruits and/or nuts, alternating layers.