We’ve all had an FML moment. Sometimes you accidentally step into dog poop with your bare feet, other times your parents are being super annoying. But trust me, I hardly believe you’ve had as horrible of a day as any of these people. If you have, I’ll buy you a shot.
I wish I could just give all of these people a giant hug, because my god, they need it. The following 25 FML moments are probably some of the worst in history. From sad, to mad, to glad it didn’t happen to you, buckle up for a roller coaster of emotions.
1. I saw an elderly man fall in a crosswalk, so I jumped off my bike to help. As I helped him across, the light turned green. I then watched across a 6 lane street as someone stole my bike.
2. It’s my 18th birthday. My parents got me a $5 gift certificate to iTunes. It came for free with the iPhone they just bought my sister for her middle school graduation.
3. My husband dropped me off at work. Ten minutes later I got a text saying, “I just dropped the b*tch off I’ll be there in a few baby, miss you.” I asked him about it. He said, “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Megan.” My name isn’t Megan. Not even close.
4. I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her leaving her room. She had my electric toothbrush in her hand.
5. I went on a date with a guy for the first time. We went to Starbucks and got coffee. We talked for a while, and we were joking and having a good time. Suddenly, he put his hand on my stomach and said, “Soon, this will be plump with my seed.”
Go to the next page to hear the saddest way to get fired ever.
The post 25 People Share Their Worst ‘FML’ Moments In Life And It’s Absolutely Tragic appeared first on Viral Thread.